AuthorMessage
Thanateros

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Slunt Thanateros   Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Slunt Thanateros

Application - Slunt Thanateros

My real name is in my email address.

Reallife info - I am 35 years old and having been playing video games off and on since pong. I am currently residing in Fort Worth TX. When I am not spending time on Darkfally now days, I typically spent time reading(literature/comics), playing/performing music, and attending college. I have been a horror movie fan from a very young age. I would rather not post what I do for a living on this forum and would gladly explain through a different medium at any point, just not a public posting. OVerall, people say I'm pretty laid back and easy to get along with.

What's your previous MMO history? Primarily Darkfall. Its the game I've been waiting for...I've tried some online stuff (recently Requiem Bloodymare), but never enjoyed it as much. However, I have the typical history of games such as Elder Scrolls, Neverwinter Nights, Fallout, Resident Evil, etc.

Additional info : I am interested in your group because it is Alfar only. I am sick of others freely trying to kill me on my own land. If you wanted to join with other races, there were other races to choose from. The Alfar need to reclaim all of Nagast and then expand. ARAC groups should have penalties. I think it would be nice to bombard the chat rooms with recruitment and reasons why the Alfar have become second-class instead of feared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryujin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Slunt Thanateros   Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:06 pm

nice
agree with ya on the alfar part
leader has been traveling for a few weeks and should be back in a few days to give ya full access to forums
should be no problem with ya joining
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Stryphe

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Slunt Thanateros   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:23 am

i gotcha Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slunt Thanateros